Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pharmacy: Always trusted for your health

Welcome

25th September 2021, we pharmacists are celebrating world Pharmacy day. Interestingly theme of the year is "Pharmacy: Always trusted for your health". I actually found it from some Facebook post, posted by Noushad Areekode

First I focused on the word trust, yes trust plays a key role everywhere and it's one of the crucial building blocks of a healthy society. Oh. I understood one thing, I didn't even think much about trust yet, seriously. But in childhood, my grandfather told me first about trust, it's not exactly about trust, he told me many times never lie, never drink alcohol, don't experience tobacco products. But in case of lie, I could not follow him. I might have lied even to him, but I can say the rest two I followed very strictly till the moment. So we slipped from the topic, its another philosophical question Do lies always can lead to mistrust?

Sometimes I used to give fake promises to our 4-year-old kid Diva, now she lost the trust in me. Last day she told our neighbour when I just called her we can go for an outing. Nothing will happen, they won't go anywhere. Its another realisation trust is not directly related to age. 

No doubt trust literally plays a key role in all relationships, the level of trust can strengthen or weaken individual bondings. Building trust is the primary capital for running any small to big business. 

Role of trust in professions, there is no trust-free professions. .....

Feeling sleepy now by...

   


 



Site Map

    Home
    Experiences
    Projects
    Research Area
    Activities & Achievements
    Publications
    My Blogs
    Gallery
    Contact me

No comments: